|Trying to figure out how the dance to their old job's commercial went...|
6. Deadpool is my hero. He is awesome. If I had more time to play video games, I'd buy his game.
7. I still read manga and I still watch anime. No, that doesn't make me a kid, it makes me... an otaku... -.-
1. Why did you start blogging and how long?
I started because you started baka!!! Just like you dragged me into tumblr and Skype and so many other things (that we talked about earlier on facebook). I've been blogging since... December 2010. Two Years and a bit
2. Who's your dream man/woman and describe in great detail. I'm curious!! :)
3. Any pets?
4. If you are a manga freak, what is your favorite manga/anime out there? If not, what is your favorite book and why?
5. Favorite food when you were a kid and why.
6. Be serious, if you could describe a perfect life, how would you?
7. Speak any second languages??? :D
8. What would your definition of beautiful be?
9. It's almost Valentines Day and if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend, what would your ideal date be?
10. Do you like DARK or MILK chocolate?
11. What's your most embarrassing moments?
|After worrying about being homo, |
he is happy when when gets hyped up over women's undergarments...
I love you Nakatsu!!!!
Well nothing like this has ever happened to me... I can't really think of any embarrassing moments... Everyone has little embarrassing moments, but none of mine have been so bad that I'd recall them.
Now for my questions!!!! Let's see...
1. What is you favourite band? (If you can't decide, please list a few that you love)
2. What is your favourite Marvel movie? (if you don't know what Marvel is, I will personally kill you)
3. Who is your favourite character in Big Bang Theory? (If you don't watch / like it, name your favourite show and tell me your favourite character)
4. Which do you prefer and why: Star Trek, Star Wars or Stargate?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Play any sports? (Martial Arts included)
7. What do you prefer and why: listening to music or playing music?
8. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I might as well as something related to it: do you have a crush / significant other and what would be your ideal date?
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
10. What do you plan to do when you're older? (please be a bit more specific than "be alive")
11. If you could wish for anything in the world, what would it be? (x-nay on the wishing for more wishes!)
Now for the 11 that I'll nominate:
1. Chibiko Nanami (if I can re-nominate you... you don't have to redo your post, but i'd love to hear the answers to my questions...)
3. Nathaniel Lee
... Those are the only people whose blogs I follow and who have less than 200 followers...
There we go! I'm done. That took longer than I expected... oh well, it was worth it!