Friday, May 20, 2011

3000!!!!!! XD

Thank you all so much for reading my blog!!!!  I now have surpassed 3000 views!!!!  From now on I've decided that i'm not going to post anymore poetry, if you want to read it, you have to wait for it to come out in a book. : ) Anyways, with music I won't run out of post ideas... I think that I've already said that...  I plan to do a 30 day challenge.  Yes that is what i'm going to do.  Here's the list that I will follow:


                                                                                   Day 1 - My Favourite Song
                                                                                   Day 2 - My Least Favourite Song
Day 3 - A Song That Makes Me Happy
Day 4 - A Song That Makes Me Sad
Day 5 - A Song That Reminds You of Someone
Day 6 - A Song That Reminds Me of Somewhere
Day 7 - A Song That Reminds Me of an Event
Day 8 - A Song That I Know All of the Words To
Day 9 - A Song I Can Dance To
Day 10 - A Song I Fall Asleep To
Day 11 - A Song From My Favourite Band
Day 12 - A Song From a Band I Hate
Day 13 - A Song That is a Guilty Pleasure
Day 14 - A Song That No One Would Expect Me to Like
Day 15 - A Song That Describes Me
Day 16 - A Song I used to Like but Now Hate
Day 17 - A Song You Always Hear on the Radio
Day 18 - A Song you Wish You Would Hear on the Radio
Day 19 - A Song From My Favourite Album
Day 20 - A Song I Listen to when I'm Angry
Day 21 - A Song I Listen to When I'm Happy
Day 22 - A Song I Listen to When I'm Sad
Day 23 - A Song to Play at My Wedding
Day 24 - A Song to Plat at My Funeral
Day 25 - A Song That Makes Me Laugh
Day 26 - A Song I can Play on an Instrument
Day 27 - A Song You Wish You Could Play
Day 28 - A Song That Makes Me Feel Guilty
Day 29 - A Song From My Childhood
Day 30 - My Favourite Song Last Year

No comments:

Post a Comment