Friday, April 22, 2011

Contradiction

Hello all!  I don't know who's reading this, I hope lots of people do, but I need to let you all know that i have no idea what to post!  I know that I just shouldn't blurt that out like that, but that's just how I am.  I'm now going to try and post a poem everyday, not long ones and not necessarily my best (I don't want people taking credit for my hard work), to fill in the gap until I come up with a theme for my blog.  I hope you enjoy today's, it was a school project that I did a while back for ELA.

I am a contradiction
                              

I am myself
            I am not
I want to make a difference
            I really don’t care
I am surrounded by many people
            I don’t need to be



I am a luminous light
                  A shadow on this world
I put effort in my work
                  It later collects dust
I am making joyful memories
                  In the end they are discarded and unimportant



I am a scientist with a breakthrough discovery
                        I am an unkempt poet with a poem in mind
I am a composed Karate master
I am an insolent child
I am a free spirit
                        Encaged my mortality
                              Prey to despair



I know
                              I don’t

I love
                                          I hate

I give
                                                      I take

                                                            I am
                                                                  Human

No comments:

Post a Comment