Friday, April 29, 2011

Left Behind

 Once again my friend drew an amazing picture, and I wrote a poem about it.  I'd be lying if I said that I had no other inspiration, the manga Skip Beat! sort of has a similar storyline, only Kyoko pursues revenge in the show biz.  To read about this manga, go to the blog Manga Freak.  She should have a recommendation or two about it.  I hope you like this poem, by the way, if any of you have any comments at all about my poems, PLEASE post it down below.  I'd love to hear back from my readers.


Where the Forgotten Flower Waits


                                                 How are you?
Are you doing well?
Yeah, I’m holding on,
Still waiting for you.

I see you in my dreams all the time,
But you’re always out of reach.
If only you could see my pain,
Then maybe you’d come back.

Well… I guess I’m just a normal girl,
I thought maybe I was something special to you.
I guess I was wrong.
Good luck with your life without me.

1 comment: